Join us from the comfort of your couch.
Estate Planning is a Woman’s Issue: Common Myths and Mistakes to Avoid
New Date and Time To Be Announced
Learn the secrets to protect yourself and loved ones, and stay in complete control of your affairs… no matter what happens!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know for free.
If you are a woman who does not have an estate plan (or your plan is older and possibly out-of-date), you are nearing retirement, or you’d like to learn more about the options that are available to you, we’d like to invite you to join us for an upcoming seminar that will teach you everything you need to know to make wise decisions for the future.
Our free workshop will help alleviate any worries you may have about your well-being and your loved one’s future, and empower you with options and simple resources to stay in control.
You will learn:
- Why for most women, a simple Will is not enough to fully protect their assets, safeguard their children, keep their affairs private, and accomplish their estate planning goals (…we’ll teach you about a tool that does check all of these boxes instead).
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake—and what to do instead to accomplish your goals in a secure way.
- Discover easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued, or file for bankruptcy in the future.
- How to protect vulnerable beneficiaries from themselves and pass your inheritance down in a safe way if your heir is struggling with substance abuse, mental health challenges, or other risky behaviors.
- How to avoid going broke if you (or a spouse, partner or aging parent) get sick, become disabled, or need long-term care. We’ll teach you how to protect your nest egg and stay in complete control.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away before your spouse (without a plan, your family’s inheritance could legally go to a new wife, if your spouse remarries!).
Join us to have your questions answered and learn more about how estate planning can protect you and your loved one’s future.
Reserve your seat now or call (512) 258-9455!
Presented by: Estate Planning Attorney Andrew Slaton-Freeman of Slaton Schauer Law Firm
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour webinar for women!
Before practicing exclusively in Estate Planning Law, Mr. Slaton-Freeman worked in research contracts for Texas A&M University, for a major international defense contractor, and the Texas Office of the Attorney General. His background includes trial litigation, business law, analysis of complex contracts, and estate planning.