We’re now offering our Trustee School online
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Trustee School Webinar
August 17, 2023
From 12:30 PM To 2:00 PM EST
Join attorney Andrew Slaton-Freeman for a special ONLINE 90-minute presentation! You will learn how legal strategies can be implemented to make your wishes known, keep peace in your family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
On this online workshop, you will learn what you need to know about Trust Administration:
- When a successor trustee is required to step in
- What actions to take upon death or incapacity
- Trustee responsibilities
- Duties of a trustee or power of attorney agent
- Payments of Debts, Taxes and Expenses
- Distributing of assets at Incapacity & Distributing Assets at Death
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 webinar!
Before practicing exclusively in Estate Planning Law, Mr. Slaton-Freeman worked in research contracts for Texas A&M University, for a major international defense contractor, and the Texas Office of the Attorney General. His background includes trial litigation, business law, analysis of complex contracts, and estate planning.