Join Regina and Andrew to Discover How to Protect Your Assets And Provide for Your Loved Ones
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
We will discuss several issues including how to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Plan before you need Long-Term Care
- Realize why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- Understand how Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- Learn about Medicaid eligibility to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $12,000 per month locally
- Provide for children and grandchildren with special needs
Attend one of our seminars and receive a FREE, no obligation private initial consultation with one of our attorneys to answer questions about setting up your Estate Plan ($385 value).
This event is over and registration has been closed.