At the seminar, Regina Schauer will be offering a FREE, no-obligation Estate Planning Consultation, whether you currently have an estate plan or not, to discuss the issues that are most important to you, and to help you preserve your legacy for future generations. We encourage you to take advantage of this free seminar and consultation.
Regina Schauer will address many common concerns and myths, and by the end of the seminar you’ll discover:
- How traditional estate planning has failed to protect most American families
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care
- How to leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and wrong way!
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid the expense, publicity and delays of Probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses
- How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
- Protect your business and personal property from the ravages of potential lawsuits
- Protect the value of your IRA or retirement plan as an inheritance
- The downsides to Joint Tenancy and how to avoid them using a proper estate plan
We look forward to meeting and greeting you personally at the seminar.
Slaton Schauer Law Firm