Incapacity planning is a broad area of law that covers how you are cared for if you become physically or mentally unable to care for yourself.
- Asset Protection & Business Planning
- Elder Law & Medicaid Services
- ESTATE AND GIFT TAX FIGURES
- Estate Planning Services
- Family-Owned Businesses & Farms
- Financial Planning Assistance
- Incapacity Planning
- IRA & Retirement Planning
- Legacy Planning
- Lesiones Personales
- LGBT Estate Planning
- Pet Planning
- Slaton Schauer Law Firm on KEYE TV's "We Are Austin"
- Special Needs Planning
- Trust Administration & Probate
- SECURE ACT
Request a free guide!
"TROUBLE WITH JOINT TENANCY"
Send us your questions
Our free Special Reports are helpful resources for real life issues families face today
Your Estate Matters is a wealth of free information covering estate planning matters
We publish important estate planning and related articles
Special Needs Resources
Find out if a seminar focusing on the estate planning for families who have a loved one with Special Needs is already scheduled or request a private seminar for your group
Other Useful Information
Organizations and websites offering information and support to families who have a loved one with Special Needs
Austin, TX 78750
Phone: (512) 258-9455