Running a small business isn’t always easy, is it? As a local business and family operation, the Slaton Schauer Law Firm, PLLC understands the struggles that small businesses face. Unexpected expenses, strategic planning, and succession issues if something should happen to us are issues we have to consider. Even with all these factors in mind, this season is a wonderful opportunity to sit back and reflect on the things we’re grateful for. For us, these center around three general topics: friends, family, and the future.
1) Friends. Regina, Eloise, and I are particularly grateful for our friends and clients. After all, we work for you! You’re the people we speak with every day, who we get to know on a personal level, and who keep us thriving. We enjoy getting to know you, helping your family, and building a future together.
2) Family. We’re also deeply grateful for family. If it is our friends who have helped us build this firm, it’s our family who gives us a foundation. This is why we get out of bed in the morning, what keeps us driven, focused, and ready. The Slaton Schauer Law Firm is a family business, and this focus extends to how we treat your family as well. Estate planning builds a foundation for future family success, and family is the bedrock of our practice here.
3) Future. Finally, we’re grateful for future opportunities. The Slaton Schauer Law Firm has made some huge changes over the past year, and we’re building a brighter future every day. Our philosophy also extends to your success– “planning prevents pain,” as we all know, and we’d love to help plan your family’s future as well as ours.
Friends, family, and our future are the core of our business here, and we’re incredibly grateful for all of you who have made this possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Have a wonderful holiday season; we’ll continue our regular updates after Thanksgiving, as we’re taking a few days off to spend with family.
- Interest Rates and Estate Planning – Part I - March 16, 2023
- Love and Your Estate - March 14, 2023
- Lessons from Lisa Marie - March 9, 2023